Posts tagged ‘metrics’
Metrics show which approaches are successful and justify the expenditure. Social media metrics are tricky because obvious ones, such as numbers of fans and followers, may not be the measures indicating success at achieving goals.
Jennifer Schmidt, in Social Media and Health, did a class project on Social Media Metrics for Healthcare in which she identified the four most effective metrics to measure, brand mentions/sentiment; activity ratio; engagement duration; and loyalty. Learn what these are and how to measure them in her paper, Social Media Metrics for HealthCare and slides, which close with the apt and powerful message:
Develop a message, create an audience, analyze, adjust, and engage.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)